Free Market Analysis High Fidelity PCR, GC Rich, Long PCR, DE 2016
SEHLMEYER Consulting via flash4science Cat.No.MA-HiFi-DE-PDFSize: 1 file
• HiFi PCR buying guide – compare features, prices, order via hyperlinks
• Life science marketing/sales/R&D tool - high fidelity PCR market trends & prices
• Detailed analysis of High Fidelity PCR, GC rich, Long PCR portfolios of 11 leading PCR suppliers
• Features, benefits, attributes, prices of all enzymes & mixes in Germany
ResourcesSupplier Product Page
Product Documentation 1 Product Documentation 2
Free non-editable version of Market Analysis of High Fidelity PCR, GC rich, Long PCR Enzymes and Master Mixes for corporate use in life science companies and research organizations in Germany.
- Detailed and convenient analysis of complete High Fidelity PCR, GC rich, Long PCR portfolios of 11 leading PCR suppliers
- Features, benefits, and attributes of all related enzymes and mixes
- Price analysis of enzymes and mixes in Germany, unified reaction sizes for precise price comparison
- Buying guide function - hyperlinks to appropriate supplier pages and each product page for fast ordering
- Use it for research and development – product hyperlinks allow for a fast access to more information, compared features define development trends
- Use it for information - monitor high fidelity PCR market trends, new product offers
- Use it as a buying guide – compare reagent features and prices, use hyperlinks to product ordering pages
Having an overloaded PCR market with hundreds of dedicated high fidelity enzymes and mixes, it still remains a challenging task to get the highest fidelity PCR for cloning or sequencing applications as well as to amplify complex templates or to succeed in high yield amplification of long targets reaching 40 kb. Not less challenging task is finding the right enzyme for your high fidelity, long or GC rich PCR.
Which supplier offers the most comprehensive portfolio for all your needs? Where do you have the biggest selection of enzymes, master mixes and their ready-to-load colored versions? What enzyme fits for almost all applications such as highest fidelity PCR, best performance on complex templates and convenient room temperature set-up? And last but not least – what will you pay for a chosen enzyme or a mix and what will you get for the price? All those questions are answered in this report. You will get an insight about the highlighted features of all High Fidelity PCR, GC rich and Long PCR Enzymes and Master Mixes to see if you use the right product or if there are better ones available.
The Market Analysis High Fidelity PCR, GC rich, Long PCR Enzymes and Master Mixes presented by flash4science and prepared by SEHLMEER Consulting differs from common PCR market reports. It is made to serve you as a practical buying guide and a decision making tool. It does not include theoretical assumptions about PCR market size or about the customer preferences. Instead of the 10,000 foot view of the market, it presents a highest definition picture and provides original positioning, specifications and pricing of each product in one place.
The high fidelity, GC rich and long PCR portfolios of leading global eleven life science PCR reagent suppliers have been analyzed in this report. Analysis covers all high fidelity, GC rich and long PCR enzymes, enzyme kits and master mixes from Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Bioline, Merck Millipore, New England Biolabs, Promega, Qiagen, Roche Life Sciences, Sigma-Aldrich, Clontech/Takara Bio and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The report includes detailed pricing analysis of catalogue packages of relevant enzymes and master mixes. All package sizes are unified to a common 50 µl reaction size to provide a precise price per reaction comparison. The supplied components of the enzyme kits and stand-alone enzymes are listed for each product to have an overview about the added value for the customer.
- All products in all tables are listed in a same order – alphabetically according the supplier company name.
- Pages 3-6 Provide a fast overview of the most important features of high fidelity enzymes to have a fast overview about the technical characteristics relevant for your high fidelity or long PCR applications. Google Scholar score gives an indication about the popularity of the product in scientific literature.
- Pages 7-15 Include a detailed price analysis with compared reaction prices of all enzymes, enzyme kits and mixes available in different package sizes from Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Bioline, Merck Millipore, New England Biolabs, Promega, Qiagen, Roche Life Sciences, Sigma-Aldrich, Clontech/Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Pages 16-21 List all specific product features and benefits like they are originally presented by supplier.
SEHLMEYER Consulting © 2016
Technical questions: +49 (7250) 33 11 412
The analysis has been prepared by SEHLMEYER Consulting and sold to you by flash4science. The file is sold under the Enterprise Wide License and it is intended only for an internal use in commercial or academic institution. Neither complete nor in fragments shall it be shared, published online or printed or made available by other means to a third party audience except that of your company. Making it public or sharing with someone out of your company is considered as a theft and as an infringement of author rights. Instead of sharing or publishing, please advise to obtain the report at any time at flash4science.com or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neither the author (SEHLMEYER Consulting) nor the seller (flash4science operated by Kraichtal Nord GmbH) takes any legal responsibility for accuracy or correctness of the information or statements provided in this report. It is created as a working tool for professionals in the companies or academic institutions, and it must not be used as learning, teaching, advising or advertising literature. You must not rely on the information in this report as an alternative to a legal, scientific or financial advice. Authors of this report exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees related to products and companies listed in this report. We do not warranty that the information in the report is correct, complete or non-misleading; and that the use of the report will lead to any particular outcome or result. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
This report contains exclusively only publicly available information collected from homepages of listed companies such as Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Bioline, Merck Millipore, New England Biolabs, Promega, Qiagen, Roche Life Sciences, Sigma-Aldrich, Clontech/Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The product information as well as all prices in local currency has been collected over the time period from on 17th to 27th of June 2016. The authors of this report are not responsible for any changes of product information or prices, including those that have been newly introduced after the 17th of June, 2016. We highly suggest double-checking the most important parameters by following the provided hyperlinks to product pages on supplier websites. The authors of this report do not provide in it any personal statements or opinions. The report is made to be unbiased and is based strictly on publicly available information by copying it from online accessible sources and does not include personal preferences, conclusions or assumptions.
The report has been made by humans, not by robots, therefore some spelling, formatting or copying mistakes may appear. We are sorry for that and are ready to correct them at any time. Please inform us via email email@example.com in case you see some important misleading typos or mistakes. In case of those, all purchasers of this report will be informed and supplied with an updated version as soon as possible.
flash4science is an exclusive life science marketplace providing best products and services from valued life science suppliers at unbeatable prices. It is the world’s first biotech web shop offering time-limited live deals from both well-established and new brands for the life science community. For global life science suppliers it is a novel sales and marketing channel. For scientists in UK, Germany and the United States it is a one-stop web shop to order free samples, discount coupons and products from various vendors in a single consolidated order.
In collaboration with a life science consulting company SEHLMEYER Consulting, flash4science presents a new project – unique life science market analyses made in a way of useful buying guides or research and development tools.
SEHLMEYER Consulting is a life science consultancy company assisting life science organizations in optimizing sales, marketing communications and strategic planning. One of the core competences of SEHLMEYER Consulting is providing of valuable resources, right connections and tools to manage your sales and marketing projects more efficiently and on time.
Our market analyses differ from common market reports. They are made to serve you as practical decision making tools. They do not include any sponsored content or any preferences for one or another supplier or product. They do not provide theoretical assumptions about a particular life science market size or about the customer types. Instead of the 10,000 foot view of the market, they present a highest definition picture and provide original positioning, specifications and pricing of each product.
Profit from our free or editable versions of market analyses tailored to your specific needs:
- Use them as buying guides – compare reagent features and prices, use hyperlinks to product ordering pages
- Use them for marketing - monitor market trends, competitors, analyze their product positioning
- Use them for sales – compare and annually update prices to define your own pricing strategy
- Use them for research and development – as they provide a real live screenshot of the specific market segment
Ordering, reordering and download of purchased reports: