Academic Market Analysis High Fidelity PCR, GC Rich, Long PCR, DE 2016
SEHLMEYER Consulting via flash4science Cat.No.MA-HiFi-DE-XLSSize: 1 file
• HiFi PCR buying guide – compare features, prices, order via hyperlinks
• Life science marketing/sales/R&D tool - high fidelity PCR market trends & prices
• Detailed analysis of High Fidelity PCR, GC rich, Long PCR portfolios of 11 leading PCR suppliers
• Features, benefits, attributes, prices of all enzymes & mixes in Germany
• Editable format
ResourcesSupplier Product Page
Product Documentation 1 Product Documentation 2
Academic editable version of Market Analysis of High Fidelity PCR, GC rich, Long PCR Enzymes and Master Mixes for corporate use in life science companies and research organizations in Germany.
- Detailed analysis of complete High Fidelity PCR, GC rich, Long PCR portfolios of 11 leading PCR suppliers
- Features, benefits, and attributes of all related enzymes and mixes
- Price analysis of enzymes and mixes in Germany
- Unified reaction sizes and convenient format for precise price comparison
- With hyperlinks to appropriate supplier pages and each product page for ordering or fast periodic updates
- Use it as a buying guide – compare reagent features and prices, use hyperlinks to product ordering pages
- Use it for marketing - monitor high fidelity PCR market trends, competitors, analyze their product positioning to adjust your own
- Use it for sales – compare and annually update reagent prices in the United States to define or to rethink your own pricing strategy
- Use it for research and development – product hyperlinks allow for fast ordering or access to more information, compared features define development trends
Which supplier offers the most comprehensive portfolio for all high fidelity PCR needs? Where is the biggest selection of enzymes, master mixes and their ready-to-load colored versions? What enzyme fits for almost all applications such as highest fidelity PCR, best performance on complex templates and convenient room temperature set-up? And last but not least – what will you pay for a chosen enzyme or a mix and what will you get for the price? All those questions are answered in this report. You will get an insight about the highlighted features of all High Fidelity PCR, GC rich and Long PCR Enzymes and Master Mixes.
The Market Analysis High Fidelity PCR, GC rich, Long PCR Enzymes and Master Mixes presented by flash4science and prepared by SEHLMEER Consulting differs from common PCR market reports. It is made to serve you as a practical research and development or a buying guide and a decision making tool. It does not include theoretical assumptions about PCR market size or about the customer preferences. Instead of the 10,000 foot view of the market, it presents a highest definition picture and provides original positioning, specifications and pricing of each product in one place.
The high fidelity, GC rich and long PCR portfolios of leading global eleven life science PCR reagent suppliers have been analyzed in this report. Analysis covers all high fidelity, GC rich and long PCR enzymes, enzyme kits and master mixes from Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Bioline, Merck Millipore, New England Biolabs, Promega, Qiagen, Roche Life Sciences, Sigma-Aldrich, Clontech/Takara Bio and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The report includes detailed pricing analysis of catalogue packages of relevant enzymes and master mixes. All package sizes are unified to a common 50 µl reaction size to provide a precise price per reaction comparison. The supplied components of the enzyme kits and stand-alone enzymes are listed for each product to have an overview about the added value for the customer.
The Microsoft Excel file contains five sheets, each organized as follows:
- Introduction with highlights, applications and a user guide
- An overview of high fidelity, long and GC rich PCR enzymes, enzyme kits and master mixes available from 11 leading PCR suppliers, listed in an alphabetical order of supplier company names and in a logical product order such as: first enzymes then appropriated kits and related master mixes. It includes a set of information about all available product sizes, list prices, price per one reaction, product features, such as fidelity, hot-start function, components supplied with a product or longest amplicons possible to obtain.
- Features of main enzymes summarized in one shorter table to have a fast overview about the product positioning as well as technical characteristics relevant for high fidelity or long PCR. Google Scholar score gives an indication about the popularity of the product in a scientific literature.
- Extracted pricing analysis for Enzymes in Germany.
- Extracted pricing analysis for Master Mixes in Germany.
SEHLMEYER Consulting © 2016
Technical questions: +49 (7250) 33 11 412
The analysis has been prepared by SEHLMEYER Consulting and sold to you by flash4science. The file is sold under the Enterprise Wide License and it is intended only for an internal use in commercial or academic institution. Neither complete nor in fragments shall it be shared, published online or printed or made available by other means to a third party audience except that of your company. Making it public or sharing with someone out of your company is considered as a theft and as an infringement of author rights. Instead of sharing or publishing, please advise to obtain the report at any time at flash4science.com or via email at email@example.com.
Neither the author (SEHLMEYER Consulting) nor the seller (flash4science operated by Kraichtal Nord GmbH) takes any legal responsibility for accuracy or correctness of the information or statements provided in this report. It is created as a working tool for professionals in the companies or academic institutions, and it must not be used as learning, teaching, advising or advertising literature. You must not rely on the information in this report as an alternative to a legal, scientific or financial advice. Authors of this report exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees related to products and companies listed in this report. We do not warranty that the information in the report is correct, complete or non-misleading; and that the use of the report will lead to any particular outcome or result. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
This report contains exclusively only publicly available information collected from homepages of listed companies such as Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Bioline, Merck Millipore, New England Biolabs, Promega, Qiagen, Roche Life Sciences, Sigma-Aldrich, Clontech/Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The product information as well as all prices in local currency has been collected over the time period from on 17th to 27th of June 2016. The authors of this report are not responsible for any changes of product information or prices, including those that have been newly introduced after the 17th of June, 2016. We highly suggest double-checking the most important parameters by following the provided hyperlinks to product pages on supplier websites. The authors of this report do not provide in it any personal statements or opinions. The report is made to be unbiased and is based strictly on publicly available information by copying it from online accessible sources and does not include personal preferences, conclusions or assumptions.
The report has been made by humans, not by robots, therefore some spelling, formatting or copying mistakes may appear. We are sorry for that and are ready to correct them at any time. Please inform us via email firstname.lastname@example.org in case you see some important misleading typos or mistakes. In case of those, all purchasers of this report will be informed and supplied with an updated version as soon as possible.
flash4science is an exclusive life science marketplace providing best products and services from valued life science suppliers at unbeatable prices. It is the world’s first biotech web shop offering time-limited live deals from both well-established and new brands for the life science community. For global life science suppliers it is a novel sales and marketing channel. For scientists in UK, Germany and the United States it is a one-stop web shop to order free samples, discount coupons and products from various vendors in a single consolidated order.
In collaboration with a life science consulting company SEHLMEYER Consulting, flash4science presents a new project – unique life science market analyses made in a way of useful buying guides or research and development tools.
SEHLMEYER Consulting is a life science consultancy company assisting life science organizations in optimizing sales, marketing communications and strategic planning. One of the core competences of SEHLMEYER Consulting is providing of valuable resources, right connections and tools to manage your sales and marketing projects more efficiently and on time.
Our market analyses differ from common market reports. They are made to serve you as practical decision making tools. They do not include any sponsored content or any preferences for one or another supplier or product. They do not provide theoretical assumptions about a particular life science market size or about the customer types. Instead of the 10,000 foot view of the market, they present a highest definition picture and provide original positioning, specifications and pricing of each product.
Profit from our free or editable versions of market analyses tailored to your specific needs:
- Use them as buying guides – compare reagent features and prices, use hyperlinks to product ordering pages
- Use them for marketing - monitor market trends, competitors, analyze their product positioning
- Use them for sales – compare and annually update prices to define your own pricing strategy
- Use them for research and development – as they provide a real live screenshot of the specific market segment
Ordering, reordering and download of purchased reports: