Market Analysis of in vitro Transfection Reagents for DNA, RNA, protein delivery, 2016 (pay in €)
SEHLMEYER Consulting via flash4science Cat.No.MA-TRPRO-XLSSize: 1 file
• Life science marketing, sales, R&D tool - transfection reagents market trends & prices
• Transfection buying guide – compare features, prices, order via hyperlinks
• Detailed analysis of in vitro transfection portfolios of 14 leading suppliers
• Features, attributes, prices of >100 lipofection reagents in USA/UK/DE
• Editable format for updates, sorted price tab
ResourcesSupplier Product Page
Product Documentation 1 Product Documentation 2
Professional Editable Market Analysis of in vitro Transfection Reagents for DNA, RNA and protein delivery for corporate use in life science companies and research organizations worldwide. You can order it in US, UK or Germany in our shop right here. If you are from other country, order via email: email@example.com
- Detailed analysis of complete lipid or polymer based biochemical in vitro transfection reagent portfolios of such market leaders as Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, GE/Dharmacon, Merck Millipore, Promega, Qiagen, Roche Life Sciences, Sigma-Aldrich, Clontech/Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher Scientific; as well as smaller companies focused on transfection reagents such as Mirus Bio, Polyplus, OZ Biosciences and Lipocalyx.
- >14 suppliers, >100 transfection reagents, >290 catalogue product sizes with prices for UK, USA, Germany. • Features, benefits, and attributes of all available lipofection reagents used for DNA delivery, RNA delivery, proteofection and gene delivery in vitro.
- Price analysis of all available package sizes of above listed transfection reagents. Unified reaction sizes and convenient format for precise price comparison.
- With hyperlinks to appropriate supplier pages and each product page for ordering or fast periodic updates.
- With an option to sort the data easily according to the parameter of interest, such as lowest/highest price per microliter or the highest Google Scholar score.
- Use it as a buying guide – compare features and prices of transfection reagents, use hyperlinks to order
- Use it for marketing - monitor transfection market trends, competitors, analyze their product positioning
- Use it for sales – compare and update prices in three main NA and Europe markets to define your own pricing
- Use it for research and development – product hyperlinks allow for fast ordering or access to more information
The Microsoft Excel file contains nine sheets, each organized as follows:
- Introduction with highlights, applications and a user guide
- A basic table – a comprehensive overview of complete lipid or polymer based transfection reagent portfolios of 14 suppliers including market leaders Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Merck Millipore, Promega, Qiagen, Roche Life Sciences, Sigma-Aldrich, Clontech/Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher Scientific; as well as smaller companies focused on transfection reagents such as Mirus Bio, Polyplus, OZ Biosciences and Lipocalyx. All listed in an alphabetical order of supplier’s company name. It includes a set of information about all available product sizes (>290 product entries) , list prices, price per one reaction or microliter, product features, description, applications as listed by each supplier.
- A table with all main features of >100 in vitro transfection reagents (lipid or polymer-based) to have a fast overview about the product positioning as well as technical characteristics relevant for transfection applications. Google Scholar score (since 2015 to avoid historical results) gives an indication about the current popularity of the product in a scientific literature.
- Extracted analysis of in vitro transfection reagents for DNA and gene delivery. Includes prices in UK, USA and Germany.
- Extracted analysis of in vitro transfection reagents for RNA (mRNA, siRNA, shRNA and so on) delivery. Includes prices in UK, USA and Germany.
- Extracted analysis of in vitro transfection reagents for oligo, CRISPR-Cas systems and protein delivery. Includes prices in UK, USA and Germany.
- Pricing of all categories of DNA, RNA and protein delivery reagents in USA market.
- Pricing of all categories of DNA, RNA and protein delivery reagents in UK market.
- Pricing of all categories of DNA, RNA and protein delivery reagents in German market.
How to order?
Registered f4s customers in UK, USA, Germany can order online by choosing the version from a section of Life Science Market Reports in applications in appropriate currency. The purchased file will be available for an immediate download in your user account at flash4science (Login / My account/ My instant downloads) Customers in all other countries, please order via email at - firstname.lastname@example.org. You can pay the invoice in 30 days.
About the report
According to the latest Markets and markets report, the global market of transfection technologies is expected to reach $957.9 Million by 2020. Lipid or polymer based in vitro transfection reagents occupy the biggest part in the reagent section of transfection application. Reagents for in vitro lipofection are available from almost all leading life science suppliers, such as Thermofisher Scientific, Qiagen and Bio-Rad. There are quite a few companies in the market focusing exclusively on transfection technologies and offering a broad selection of transfection reagents. Mirus Bio, Polyplus, OZ Biosciences and Lipocalyx are among those.
Which transfection reagent is the most cited in 2015-2016? Which supplier offers the broadest selection of in vitro transfection reagents for gene delivery, RNA delivery and proteofection? What is a choice of universal transfection reagents and cell line optimized ones in the market? How much do you have to pay for an added transfection protocol convenience, or for better transfection efficiency? All those questions are answered in this short but comprehensive in vitro transfection market report. You will get an insight about the highlighted features of in vitro transfection reagents and about their pricing in main global markets such as USA, UK and Germany.
The Market Analysis of in vitro Transfection Reagents for DNA, RNA and Protein Transfection presented by flash4science and prepared by SEHLMEYER Consulting differs from common transfection market reports. It is made to serve you as a practical research and development or a buying guide and a decision making tool. Instead of the 10,000 foot view of the market, it presents a highest definition picture and provides original positioning, specifications and pricing of each reagent.
More than 100 transfection reagents from 14 suppliers including market leaders Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Merck Millipore, Promega, Qiagen, Roche Life Sciences, Sigma-Aldrich, Clontech/Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher Scientific; as well as smaller companies focused on transfection reagents such as Mirus Bio, Polyplus, OZ Biosciences and Lipocalyx have been analyzed in this report. The report includes detailed pricing analysis of over 290 catalogue packages of relevant reagents. All package sizes are unified to a common reaction size to provide a precise price per reaction comparison.
Please note, the tools for viral and physical transfection (such as magnetofection and electroporation) and the classical biochemical calcium phosphate transfection reagents have not been analyzed in this report. Save two to three weeks of your work by obtaining the user friendly life science market report for the best price in the market.
The analysis has been prepared by SEHLMEYER Consulting and sold to you by flash4science. The file is sold under the Enterprise Wide License and it is intended only for an internal use in commercial or academic institution. Neither complete nor in fragments shall it be shared, published online or printed or made available by other means to a third party audience except that of your company. Making it public or sharing with someone out of your company is considered as a theft and as an infringement of author rights. Instead of sharing or publishing, please advise to obtain the report at any time at flash4science.com or via email at email@example.com.
Neither the author (SEHLMEYER Consulting) nor the seller (flash4science operated by Kraichtal Nord GmbH) takes any legal responsibility for accuracy or correctness of the information or statements provided in this report. It is created as a working tool for professionals in the companies or academic institutions, and it must not be used as learning, teaching, advising or advertising literature. You must not rely on the information in this report as an alternative to a legal, scientific or financial advice.
Authors of this report exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees related to products and companies listed in this report. We do not warranty that the information in the report is correct, complete or non-misleading; and that the use of the report will lead to any particular outcome or result. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
This report contains exclusively only publicly available information collected from homepages of listed companies such as Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, GE/Dharmacon, Merck Millipore, Promega, Qiagen, Roche Life Sciences, Sigma-Aldrich, Clontech/Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Mirus Bio, Polyplus, OZ Biosciences and Lipocalyx. The product information as well as all prices in local currency have been collected over the time period from on 10th to 20th of October, 2016. The authors of this report are not responsible for any changes of product information or prices, including those that have been newly introduced after the 20th of October, 2016. We highly suggest double-checking the most important parameters by following the provided hyperlinks to product pages on supplier websites. The authors of this report do not provide in it any personal statements or opinions. The report is made to be unbiased and is based strictly on publicly available information by copying it from online accessible sources and does not include personal preferences, conclusions or assumptions.
The report has been made by humans, not by robots, therefore some spelling, formatting or copying mistakes may appear. We are sorry for that and are ready to correct them at any time. Please inform us via email firstname.lastname@example.org in case you see some important misleading typos or mistakes. In case of those, all purchasers of this report will be informed and supplied with an updated version as soon as possible.
Ordering, reordering and download of a purchased report:
flash4science is an exclusive life science marketplace providing best products and services from valued life science suppliers at unbeatable prices. It is the world’s first biotech web shop offering time-limited live deals from both well-established and new brands for the life science community. For global life science suppliers it is a novel sales and marketing channel. For scientists in UK, Germany and the United States it is a one-stop web shop to order free samples, discount coupons and products from various vendors in a single consolidated order.
In collaboration with a life science consulting company SEHLMEYER Consulting, flash4science presents a new project – unique life science market analyses made in a way of useful buying guides or research and development tools.
SEHLMEYER Consulting is a life science consultancy company assisting life science organizations in optimizing sales, marketing communications and strategic planning. One of the core competences of SEHLMEYER Consulting is providing of valuable resources, right connections and tools to manage your sales and marketing projects more efficiently and on time.
Our market analyses differ from common market reports. They are made to serve you as practical decision making tools. They do not include any sponsored content or any preferences for one or another supplier or product. They do not provide theoretical assumptions about a particular life science market size or about the customer types. Instead of the 10,000 foot view of the market, they present a highest definition picture and provide original positioning, specifications and pricing of each product.
Profit from our free or editable versions of market analyses tailored to your specific needs:
- Use them as buying guides – compare reagent features and prices, use hyperlinks to product ordering pages
- Use them for marketing - monitor market trends, competitors, analyze their product positioning
- Use them for sales – compare and annually update prices to define your own pricing strategy
- Use them for research and development – as they provide a real live screenshot of the specific market segment
Ordering, reordering and download of purchased reports: