Multitasking in the lab? Don’t forget controls!
PCR, electrophoresis, ligation, transformation or transfection and minipreps from yesterday’s clones; this is just one of many typical multitasking examples that we do in the lab every day. Usually it all goes fine, but sometimes you have to repeat everything from the beginning…just because you skipped the right controls in every step. Controlling every experimental process is time and reagent consuming, but working without controls is waste of time and much more expensive at the end.
Experienced scientists would advise: never skip controls not to be brought days back to the beginning of your experiment. For example, the set of positive and negative controls for PCR or qPCR will give you directly all answers in case the PCR or qPCR fails. Never skip those. Set all ligation controls, transformation controls and even DNA or RNA purification controls. Yes, controls are our favorite time saver in the lab.
flash4science is your time and research budget saving platform. Save up to 50% with the year-end offers by leading and rising life science brands. Choose products from variety of suppliers, for different life science applications in flash sales, flash coupons, flash samples or long-term deals offers and order them within a few clicks.
- Bioline RNA or DNA extraction controls for qPCR and NA isolation Kits
- TATAA Biocenter – cDNA synthesis kits and mixes
- neoLab saving deals for mixer/shaker and liquid vacuum pump system
- PS Biotech – polymer-release microorganism cultivation plates
- Lipocalyx – Viromer transfection reagents
- PCR Biosystems - PCR Enzymes with 50% discount
- highQu - cloning kits and one step RT qPCR Kits with 20% discount
Something missing for your workflow? Invite your supplier to join us.
Your wanted deal is not available in your country? Contact us to get it.
Subscribe to our newsletter to avoid missing out on future offers.
Life science supplier, join our partners’ network to serve your customers better!