OakLabs offers gene expression analysis deals at flash4science as of tomorrow
OakLabs has been founded in 2011 and quickly garnered a great reputation in custom tailored solutions in the field of software development as well as tailor-made gene expression analysis.
We serve a broad range of companies from the pharma, biotech and plant breeding sector, as well as different fields of research in medicine, microbiology, plant and animal physiology.
Our mission is to tailor our service and products to our customers’ needs and not vice versa. Satisfied customers are our success.
The portfolio of our services includes:
- High quality service on Agilent microarrays
- Fast turnaround: 2 weeks from total RNA to raw data
- Comprehensive data analysis
- Compatible with our easy to use DirectArray software
Biocomputing - custom-tailored solutions for computationally intensive tasks, e.g.
- Hybrid Monte Carlo algorithm for biomolecules and sequence analysis
- Hardware optimisation by porting algorithms to grapic cards
- Up to 100-fold achieved acceleration
- Development of experimentally validated Agilent microarrays for any species
- Approved strategy applied to a broad range of species, e.g. S. scrofa, A. thaliana, C. elegans
- Guarantee for high data quality of gene expression analysis