flash4science anounces SELECTBIO events
Monday, 26 September 2016 - Wednesday, 28 September 2016
San Diego, California, USA
Bringing together researchers and industry participants from both academia and industry, this established congress now in its 8th year, will discuss the innovative developments in the Lab-on-a-Chip (LOAC), Microfluidics, and the Microarrays Spaces.
Presentations will explore the latest advances in the Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics Fields. Focus at this conference will also be given to some of the many applications of Lab-on-a-Chip, from life science research, to taking diagnostics to the point-of-care/point-of-need and body-on-a-chip/organs-on-a-chip. We focus on LOAC device production technologies, novel designs/technologies for manufacture, as well as the key application areas for LOAC from research to diagnostics. There is an Extensive International Perspective at this Conference with Speakers, Poster Presenters, Sponsors, and Exhibitors from the US, Europe, and Asia/Pacific.
Running alongside the conference will be an exhibition covering the latest technological advances and associated products and services from leading solution providers within this field from around the world.
Registered delegates will have access to the other co-located and concurrent conference tracks to mix-and-match presentations and maximize networking:
1. Point-of-Care Diagnostics & Global Health World Congress 2016
2. Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), Single-Cell Analysis (SCA), Single Molecule Analysis (SMA) & Mass Spectrometry: Research to Diagnostics 2016
There are ample opportunities for networking and this ensures a very cost-effective conference trip.
The Exhibit Hall is Co-Located with the Conference Tracks in the Conference Center for Excellent Networking Opportunities (Collaboration Opportunities, Sales Opportunities for Vendors, as well as Business Development and Partnering Opportunities). Exhibit Hall is Open all day on September 27 & 28, 2016.
- 3D-Printing, Biofabrication and Bioprinting using Microfluidics
- Biometric Sensors
- Centrifugal Microfluidics
- Developments in Materials and Microfabrication Technologies
- LOAC Device Manufacturing, Standardization, and Commercialization
- Microfluidic/LOAC Device Manufacturing: Technologies and Companies Showcase
- New Entrants from Around the World Expand the Market Opportunities for LOAC/Microfluidics
- Digital Microfluidics
- Droplet Microfluidics
- Microfluidics/Lab-on-a-Chip for Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostics Applications
- Microfluidics/LOAC for Global Public Health and Infectious Disease Monitoring
- Microfluidics/LOAC: Life Science Research Applications
Confirmed Speakers to date
Holger Becker, Chief Scientific Officer, Microfluidic ChipShop GmbH
Luiz Bertassoni, Assistant Professor, Oregon Health & Science University
Steve Blair, Professor, University of Utah
Marko Blom, Chief Technical Officer, Micronit Microfluidics BV
Paul Bohn, Professor, University of Notre Dame
Fanny d'Orlyé, Associate Professor, Chimie ParisTech, Unité de Technologies Chimiques et Biologiques pour la Santé
Arash Farhang, Optics Scientist, MOXTEK, Inc.
Matthew Hancock, Senior Engineer, Veryst Engineering, LLC
Mei He, Assistant Professor, Kansas State University
Abdulghani Ismail, Researcher, Chimie ParisTech, Unité de Technologies Chimiques et Biologiques pour la Santé
Noah Malmstadt, Associate Professor, University Of Southern California
Carl Meinhart, Professor, University of California-Santa Barbara
Kennedy Okeyo, Assistant Professor, University of Tokyo
Ian Papautsky, Professor, University of Cincinnati
Shaurya Prakash, Assistant Professor, Ohio State University
Anne Varenne, Professor, Chimie ParisTech, Unité de Technologies Chimiques et Biologiques pour la Santé
Felix von Stetten, Deputy Head, Hahn-Schickard-Gesellschaft für angewandte Forschung e.V.
David Wright, CEO, Wi Inc.
Congwang Ye, Research Staff, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Call for Posters
We invite all scientists and researchers to present your Research in the form of a Poster at this Congress.
flash4science - new saving and sampling offers and different life science application coverage every week:
- flash sales – weekly offers of discounted products, valid for two weeks
- flash coupons – weekly offers of discount coupons, valid for two weeks
- flash samples – weekly offers of exclusive samples/demos, valid for two weeks
- long-term deals – multi-supplier shop with monthly arrivals, offers valid for 4 weeks
Login or register, to see all offers and prices in your country.
Subscribe to flash4science newsletter to keep a track on the best saving offers.